Friday, December 5, 2008

Rejoice and Be Merry!!

Life is GOOD today!! It's Christmas Time. There's Christmas music to listen to. Marissa actually slept ALL night in her OWN bed. The kids are behaving. Trent took a morning nap. Marissa actually slept ALL night in her OWN bed. It's Friday. I don't have to cook dinner tonight because of a ward Christmas Party. Marissa actually slept ALL night in her OWN bed. Ben will be home in 4 1/2 hours. My cold is better today. Did I mention that Marissa slept ALL night in her OWN bed??? LOL.
No, seriously it's a big deal to me. Marissa RARELY sleeps all night long, let alone in her OWN bed. She didn't even make a peep last night! None of the kids did. It was SO nice to SLEEP!! Now, if only she would do this more than once in a blue moon. I'd like for it to become a new habit. I can hope right?
Now if only I had a self cleaning kitchen............

4 comments:

Ally said...

Yipee for Marissa!! I hope she continues to sleep for you. Good luck!! Oh, I have pretty much had Christmas music on constant since Thanksgiving. I love it. I

Joy said...

That is wonderful about Marissa. Happy Holidays. We'll actually be closer to you guys this Christmas because we're going out to Az. with my family for a reunion. Too bad we can't stop by it was fun last time!

Suzanne Vincent said...

YAY!!!

I hope you gave her LOTS of attention and a BIG TREAT!!

sweetmama.heather said...

Your blog is fun, I love the way you've written your events of the house... I hope Marissa sleeps in her bed more often!