Monday, December 8, 2008

The Biggest Loser

Ok everyone, here's the deal. My friend Angie over at the Saunders Clan (see side bar) is trying to get up a group to do our OWN Biggest Loser competition. Now, I don't know about YOU, but I certainly need to lose weight. I want to do the competition because it will hopefully motivate me to lose the weight more. Only a couple of people have expressed interest on her blog (Me, my friend Kristie, and Angie's friend Alicia) so I'm posting it on mine. If you are interested and want to join us in January to do the biggest loser leave me a comment!! If you want more details, link over to her blog from my side bar and find her "Biggest Loser" post. It will be fun!!! Come on folks, lets lose that Holiday weight!

1 comment:

Sara and the Boys said...

Oh I am sooo in! That is way good idea! What fun, you will have to let me know the specifics and the time limit if it is all the same and stuff. SAra