1. First off, don't hate me. I forgot to take pictures of our Volcano!!! I know, I know. It was really cool though!
2. I had a very proud Mom moment this week. Audrey accidentally broke a neighbor's car window. That brave little girl, first went and confessed to the owners, then came home and confessed to Mom what she had done. She was so heartbroken, upset, and embarrassed. I felt so bad for her. Since the neighbors only speak spanish we had to wait for Ben to return home to discuss reparations. I am so proud of her for IMMEDIATELY doing the right thing!!!!
3. This was our last week of schooling before our fall break. We get next week off. We will use the week to have fun, deep clean, and relax.
4. Our General Conference bags were a HUGE hit. The kids are loving the treats and activities. I am loving how quiet they are being and how well they are listening to our church leaders. This will become a new tradition for us.
5. I am baby hungry. I am feeling jealous of all my friends that have just given birth, are about to give birth, or have just announced pregnancies. I know there is another spirit that will join our family, I just don't know when. I am anxious for the new little one to bless our family. God willing, it will be soon.
That's about it for this session of random ramblings. Hope you enjoyed it.
1 year ago