Saturday, October 6, 2012

Random Ramblings

1.  First off, don't hate me.  I forgot to take pictures of our Volcano!!!  I know, I know.  It was really cool though! 

2.  I had a very proud Mom moment this week.  Audrey accidentally broke a neighbor's car window.  That brave little girl, first went and confessed to the owners, then came home and confessed to Mom what she had done.  She was so heartbroken, upset, and embarrassed.  I felt so bad for her.  Since the neighbors only speak spanish we had to wait for Ben to return home to discuss reparations.  I am so proud of her for IMMEDIATELY doing the right thing!!!! 

3.  This was our last week of schooling before our fall break.  We get next week off.  We will use the week to have fun, deep clean, and relax. 

4.  Our General Conference bags were a HUGE hit.  The kids are loving the treats and activities.  I am loving how quiet they are being and how well they are listening to our church leaders.  This will become a new tradition for us. 

5.  I am baby hungry.  I am feeling jealous of all my friends that have just given birth, are about to give birth, or have just announced pregnancies.  I know there is another spirit that will join our family, I just don't know when.  I am anxious for the new little one to bless our family.  God willing, it will be soon. 

That's about it for this session of random ramblings.  Hope you enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I don't hate you -- because you're beautiful. :) If you weren't beautiful, then having no pictures of the volcano would be inexcusable. :)

That is tremendous what Audrey did! What a good example she is setting for her siblings and it shows that what you and Ben have taught her is sinking in. I'm proud of her, too! I hope you don't mind me sharing this incident with my kids?? I think they could learn from her example, too.

The kids are baby hungry! :) haha They keep talking about baby Lena. :) I know nothing of a baby coming -- yet.

Are you going to be able to come to the park days at Lomond View?? If all goes well, I want to go on Tuesday. I know it's trickier for you, but I'd love it if you were there!!

That's all from me. :)

Nana said...

I'm so proud of Audrey for being honest even when it was hard!