Thursday, August 7, 2008

One of THOSE days

Do you ever have one of THOSE days? Of course you do, we ALL do. Well I'm stuck in a rut with THOSE days. All I can say is that I need to rant, so here goes. Do you ever feel like everything in life is going wrong? It doesn't help to be sleep deprived either. You feel like you want to kill your kids, your house looks like....well like people LIVE there and don't clean up after themselves, you feel fat and ugly, and you just feel all around like a crappy person? Welcome to my world of the last few days. I just need to suck it up and get over it, but sometimes the depression just spirals out of control until you're sitting like a blob on a chair bawling your eyes out. Now, I'm not saying this to alarm anyone, I just have to get it off my chest and start climbing back up the sides of the pit. Anyway, I'm sure life will start looking up....I mean it already looks better today than it did yesterday. Improvement right? Ok, I'm done ranting now. Everyone can go back to their lives now. Thanks for listening.

3 comments:

Joy said...

I completely understand. Things in our house have been a little crazy as of late. To sum up, my younger sister is living with us, she isn't going to church, my parents don't know how to deal with the situation. She isn't happy, yet she says she's fine. I am trying to be a good example and invite her for scripture time and prayer. I feel like I'm the middle man because my parents always ask me how she's doing, instead of just asking her. For the past month I have been feeling really depressed and I know it's because of the way my sister is. Anyways, I know things are going to get better. That's what we're here for. I always think of these times and realize that they are put here for our benefit and learning and that things will get better. I just wish I would know WHEN things would get better. Have a wonderful day!

Ally said...

yep, I can understand too, We can all relate one day or another.

I made my blog private, email me so I can have your e-mail for an invite. allycat738@yahoo.com

The A Family said...

Trust me, I know how you feel!!! Four kids isn't bad unless you have to take them lots of places like I've had to lately, and then it's really stressful!! Plus Preston doesn't like his job and has gotten turned down like 6 or 7 times for other positions. Our financial situation is spiraling out of control for many reasons and we have to find a way to fix it soon or we are in BIG trouble! Plus we are about to embark on trying to find our 3rd set of renters for the year (the first one lost his job and the second set one of them died in a car accident) so if we don't get all the rent or if we don't get renters in by Sep 1st we are even more doomed!! So it is our lot in life to be tested and tried, but we sure seem to get a lot of it!!