Monday, July 27, 2009

Much Needed Update

Gosh, it's been forever! Things have been plugging along in our house this summer. We have gone camping twice. Both times were a lot of fun, although keeping track of Trent was VERY stressful. We were looking forward to the ward camp out only to find out it's been cancelled. What a gyp. There really hasn't been a lot of note going on. For the Fourth of July I (Shelly) rode on a pirate ship float with the Clearfield Community Band and played music from Pirates of the Carribean. We had a BBQ that day and played in a concert that evening. We built a giant fort/tree house in the back yard for the kids...now if only we could find sand to put in the bottom of it to make a huge sand box. I'm waiting for all my boxes of homeschool materials from the Virtual Academy that Audrey is enrolled in for Kindergarten. The kids play in the spinklers a lot. Ok, so this is a really boring post and I better stop while I'm ahead! Just thought I'd post and let people know I'm not dead, although I have sort of fallen off the blogging band wagon due to lack of intersting posts......lol. Oh well.....

1 comment:

Curtis & Elise said...

Sorry to hear about the ward campout being cancelled. Our ward is considering doing one this year for the first time in at least 5 years. Wow, wonder if anyone will come besides us.